Epson XP-860 Printer Review & Installation without CD
Epson XP-860 Driver & Software Downloads for Linux, Mac, Windows – The XP-860 determines 7.5 by 15.4 by 13.3 inches (HWD), so it should be simple adequate to locate a location for it. It has a 100-sheet main paper tray and a 20-sheet photo-paper tray that could stand up to 5-by-7-inch paper, plus a one-sheet feeder for specialty paper. It has an auto-duplexer for printing on both sides of a sheet of paper. Ahead are a 30-page duplexing automatic document feeder (ADF) and a letter-size flatbed.
In front, the control panel, which can turn up, houses a 4.3-inch, touch-screen LCD. To the left of the paper, trays are the memory-card slot (SD, MS Duo, and also CF cards are sustained), and a port for linking a USB thumb drive The XP-860 looks similar to its relative, the XP-820. They both action 15.4 x 13.3 x 7.5 inches, as well as consider 21.5 extra pounds. They likewise have the same 4.3-inch shade touchscreen on a tilting front control panel, memory card ports, and also USB/PictBridge port. Yet the XP-860 sets you back $100 even more, so, just what gives?
Recommended Driver: Epson Expression Premium XP-600 Driver & Software Downloads
Epson XP-860 Features
The significant difference is the number of inks each usage. The XP-820 is a versatile five-color MFP that can print images, but the XP-860, which utilizes 6 inks, is in fact made especially for printing photos, but can additionally handle various other basic prints (although at fewer pages per min, or ppm). This is also reflected in their names: the XP-820 is called an Expression Premium, while the XP-860 is an Expression Photo.
Epson declares rates of 9.5 ppm for monoprints on the Expression Photo XP-860, with a partially slower 9ppm for color. Our tests showed that these numbers were just slightly positive for monoprint: we saw 6.3 ppm on the five-page record as well as and 7.6 ppm on the 20-page one. Printing in draft mode, which is light and also just actually ideal for internal prints, resulting in a speed of 9.7 ppm.
Recommended Driver: Epson Expression Premium XP-710 Driver & Software Downloads
We saw only 5.3 ppm for our five-page black message and color graphics print. The mono duplex rate of 4.5 sides per minute is also sluggish. Copy times were reasonable for single-sided copies, however once again, duplex speed is unsatisfactory: a 20-side copy taking 3 mins 48 secs. Images of 15 x 10cm in size took between 37 seconds and 1 minutes 13 secs, which is good all around. Epson XP-860 Driver & Software Downloads for Linux, Mac, Windows
Epson XP-860 Specifications:
- Type of printing: color
- At work printing: piezoelectric inkjet
- Supported media types: Glossy paper, Plain paper
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- Printer usage: Home, Small/home office
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Height: 187mm
- Width: 450mm
- Depth: 289mm
- Printing on: cardstock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, CD/DVD, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 450x187x282 mm
- Features: PhotoEnhance function for automatic color image
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson XP-860 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson XP-860 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson XP-860 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson XP-860 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How to Set up Driver Epson XP-860 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson XP-860 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson XP-860 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson XP-860 Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.