Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver and Software Downloads. Epson WorkForce WF-3540 is an excellent place to start. It’s fast, and the results look good. Provided with automatic duplex printing and scanning, 500 sheet capacity, relatively affordable ink, and easy control, this is pretty cheap. It’s also connected via USB, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi so you can use it in almost any computing environment.
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver and Software Downloads
Manpower Installation WF-3540 does just a thing of some discussion and about 5 minutes. As mentioned, you can connect wirelessly, via Ethernet, or directly using USB. This software package includes Epson Scan and Abbyy Finereader Sprint 9.5 for OCR. The control panel comes with a 3.5 inch LCD with contextual touch buttons on the surrounding group. The menu structure is relatively easy to navigate – much easier to use than the WorkForce WF-2540 cousin we recently reviewed. See Also: Epson WorkForce 610 Driver and Software Downloads
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Print, Copy, Scan.
Paper handling in Workforce WF-3540 is the best. In addition to two 250-sheet paper tapes, there is one back paper sheet for photo paper, envelopes and the like. Tip: Push the article into the rear feeder until you feel it; writing is far below than most printers. The scanner becomes an automated document feeder (ADF) that automatically scans both views (by re-feeding). The cover to the A4 / A4-sized letter plates is not a telescope to accommodate thicker materials, but that’s the only problem and a small one for office-oriented MFPs.
The output of the Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver is pretty good. The color graphics printed on the daily paper show good color accuracy. Images are printed on glossy photo stock, while men’s rights are as good as anything you’ll see this side of a particular photo printer. The text is sharp and black, and even the draft-mode document is easy to read. Scanning tends to be dark, also if the copy does not experience such problems.
Speed Epson Workforce WF-3540 Driver is pretty good for this price point. The monochrome page scored about 11.5 per minute (ppm) on the PC, and 11.4 on the Mac. Large photos (4 by 6 inches) printed at 4.8 ppm for plain paper, and 0.5 ppm for bright images. A full 8.5-inch x 11-inch photo published on a Mac takes about two and a half minutes.
Average or better scanning speed. Preview takes about 10 seconds. Full-page color scanning at 600 dpi takes about 35 seconds while scanning 1200-dpi from a 4-by-6-inch area takes about one and a half minutes. There is one complaint we would like to register about the recent Epson habits of providing online documentation only. Installing links to online documentation is all fine, but there is room on the installation CD. Help your users and provide local copies of user guides. Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver and Software Downloads
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Specifications:
- Copier Type: digital
- Printing Technology: Ink-jet – color
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max): 12000 impressions
- Office Machine Features: Print from memory card, scan to e-mail
- Display Features: Touchscreen
- Fax Type: Plain paper
- Display Diagonal Size: 3.5″
- Recommended Monthly Volume: 1000 pages
- Manufacturer: Epson
- Mobile Printing Capability: Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
- Inkjet Technology: Epson Micro Piezo
- Minimum Ink: Droplet Size 2 pl
- Ink Cartridge: Configuration 4 cartridges (1 each: cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
- Technology: Ink-jet
- Ink Type: Epson DURABrite Ultra inks
- Connectivity: Technology Wired
- AirPrint Enabled: Yes
- Direct Printing Specifications: PictBridge
- Type: Multifunction printer
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver and Software Downloads
|Epson WorkForce WF-3540 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WorkForce WF-3540 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson WorkForce WF-3540 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce WF-3540 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce WF-3540 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.