Epson WorkForce WF-100 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson WorkForce WF-100 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux- If you find yourself out on the road a whole lot, there may be times when you should print something but typically aren’t near a power outlet. That’s where portable printers come in. It may be a particular niche item group, but all the main suppliers contend least one in their range. Epson’s latest is the WorkForce WF-100, that includes a few welcome extras such as cordless link, a colour LCD as well as a built-in Windows driver.
Epson WorkForce WF-100 Features
Epson developed the WorkForce WF-100 printer with the professional in mind, as the WorkForce WF-100 features built-in cordless connectivity, WiFi Direct, as well as an incorporated rechargeable lithium-ion battery that permits you to print at anytime as well as anywhere. The WorkForce WF-100 gives the simplicity and also mobility of a totally useful printer without calling for a USB wire.
The WorkForce WF-100 ratings high marks in the transportability division, with one of the tiniest and also lightest layouts of any type of mobile printer. It considers simply 3.5 pounds as well as measures a compact 12.2 x 6.1 x 2.4 inches, making it small as well as light adequate to travel with. This printer is especially useful because it doesn’t simply had a battery, it’s built in and also begins billing as soon as you connect in the printer. There’s no fussing with a detachable battery and also no having to purchase a separate battery for mobile usage– it’s all ready to go. When completely billed, the battery needs to be good to print 100 web pages.Epson WorkForce WF-100 Driver & Software Downloads for Linux, Mac, Windows
Epson WorkForce WF-100 Specifications:
- Type of printing: color
- At work printing: piezoelectric inkjet
- Supported media types: Glossy paper, Plain paper
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- Printer usage: Home, Small/home office
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Height: 187mm
- Width: 450mm
- Depth: 289mm
- Printing on: cardstock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, CD/DVD, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 450x187x282 mm
- Features: PhotoEnhance function for automatic color image
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson WorkForce WF-100Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson WorkForce WF-100All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WorkForce WF-100All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson WorkForce WF-100All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce WF-100 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce WF-100 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce WF-100 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson WorkForce WF-100Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.