Epson WorkForce 500 Printer Review & Installation without CD
Epson WorkForce 500 Driver & Software Downloads. The Epson WorkForce 500 looks more like a business printer or a small home office. Yes, it prints, copies, and scans, but adds the fax function to the mix. At 18.1 x 16.1 inches, Epson WorkForce 500 course is the biggest of its peers – you’ll need a separate table for it if you want space on your desk to manage. The intuitive control panel requires almost no manual instruction. The 2.5 inch LCD is the largest of everything you’ve reviewed and let you edit on the memory card easily.
The WorkForce 500 is the fastest all-in-one printer we experimented. It printed quality documents at 30 ppm; the copy is as fast as 29 ppm, and the quality is excellent. Scanning is as impressive and looks as good copy. Excellent photo prints: 4 x 6-inch photos printed from SD Card within 26 seconds very quickly. See Also: Epson WorkForce 435 Driver & Software Downloads
We love the Epson WorkForce 500. Its speed and quality outperform all the all-in-one printers we’ve seen recently. The black-and-white copy is visible, and its ability to print photos is also slightly better than the competition. If you have money in your budget, WorkForce 500 is an excellent choice for real home office with excellent photo printing bonuses.
Epson WorkForce 500 Specifications:
- Type of printing: color
- At work printing: piezoelectric inkjet
- Supported media types: Glossy paper, Plain paper
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- Printer usage: Home, Small/home office
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Height: 187mm
- Width: 450mm
- Depth: 289mm
- Printing on: cardstock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, CD/DVD, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 450x187x282 mm
- Features: PhotoEnhance function for automatic color image
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson WorkForce 500 Driver & Software Downloads
|Epson WorkForce 500 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WorkForce 500 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson WorkForce 500 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce 500 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce 500 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce 500 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson WorkForce 500 Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.