Epson WorkForce 320 Printer Review & Installation without CD
Epson WorkForce 320 Driver & Software Downloads – Epson WorkForce 320 Driver may have a somewhat unattractive design that reminds us of a 90s fax machine, but it is beneficial and easy to understand. The flatbed scanner mounted on top with a maximum resolution of 1200x2400dpi is sufficient to digitize documents or send faxes, but the WorkForce 320 catch card is a 30-sheet automatic document feeder. See Also: Epson WorkForce WF-3720 Driver & Software Downloads
The moving under the box of the printer, that controls are labeled. There are even five presets that allow you to store frequently used fax numbers. We do not like the fact that the Epson WorkForce 320 has an old-style LCD screen rather than a colored one with a graphical interface. It gets the job done to display necessary information, but we think the color LCD screen is more readable and can load more text.
Color printing is about half the speed of black text printing. We found Epson WorkForce 320 is capable of generating about nine pages per minute in design quality mode. Epson quotes 15 pages per minute, so our results are slightly off the mark – not too much. See Also: Epson WorkForce WF-2750 Driver & Software Downloads
The capacity of Epson WorkForce 320 ink cartridges is a bit of an obstacle to its purpose as an office printer. The standard Epson 133 cartridges can only produce 230 black pages and 305 colors in regular results – if possible, we will select a high capacity Epson 138 cartridge that delivers 380 A4 black and 420 color pages. Fortunately Workforce 320 ships with full capacity cartridges rather than a starter that is only partially filled with ink. Epson WorkForce 320 Driver & Software Downloads
Epson WorkForce 320 Specification:
- CMYK drop-on-demand Micro Piezo® inkjet technology; Optimized for plain paper printing
- Variable: Three sizes, as small as 3 picoliters
- 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Print speed Black: 23 ppm1, Color: 14 ppm1
- Noozle Configuration Monochrome head 180 nozzles, Color head 59 nozzles x 3 (CMY)
- Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Epson Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
How to set up driver Epson WorkForce 320 for Windows:
1. The first step, disconnect cable printer, you can download the driver on this site for your product.
2. After download complete, the software for your product will explain how to set up.
3. Open the file downloaded, find the checkbox I Accept the terms in the license agreement and click next.
4. Click install, and wait for installation processing to be finished.
5. Connect your printer should be working correctly
How to set up driver Epson WorkForce 320 for Mac:
1. For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
2. Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
3. Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
4. Your driver installation complete, then click close.
5. Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson WorkForce 320 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson WorkForce 320 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WorkForce 320 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson WorkForce 320 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How do i connect my product with a Wi-Fi connection to a computer or another device without using a wireless router or access point:
You can set up your product to communicate directly with your computer or another device without requiring a wireless router or access point. You can select one of these modes to communicate with your computer or device: Access point mode The product itself acts as the network access point for up to 4 devices. When operating in this mode, your product displays an AP connection symbol on the LCD screen. Peer-to-peer mode The product communicates one-to-one with another Wi-Fi Direct capable device. When operating in this mode, your product displays a Direct or D connection symbol on the LCD screen.
To disconnect a peer-to-peer mode connection, release the connection to your product from your computer or other devices. To enable peer-to-peer mode, you must select it from the Web Config Utility, under Advanced Settings > Services > Wi-Fi Direct.