Epson WorkForce WF-2660 All-In-One Review
Epson WF-2660 Driver Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7 – The WF-2660 is better for an office that does not print many pages or pictures monthly, however, desire the benefit of a printer, scanner, copier as well as fax machine in a single device that you could link to wirelessly – whether it is with USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, cloud-based solutions or even NFC. This suggests you could print or scan from any computer or mobile phone to this equipment, with an optimum print resolution of 4800×2400 dpi, and a scan resolution of 1200×2400 dpi. Its 30-sheet automatic file feeder (ADF) and auto-duplex (double-sided) function make it essential in an active office.
Epson WF-2660 Features
The four-function WF-2660 (print, copy, scan, fax) is one of Epson’s more economical versions with PrecisionCore. With a wider variety of nozzles than Epson’s other printheads, PrecisionCore enables a higher print thickness of smaller sized ink droplets to create a more extended shade range (number of shades), and the smaller beads quicken drying time.
Unlike the WF-3640 we last took a look at, the WF-2660 is smaller at 16.7 x 14.2 x 9.1 inches, as well as nearly fifty percent as light-weight at 14.6 pounds. Expanding the output tray adds one more 5 inches to the depth. However, the little dimension impacts both the control panel and paper drawer. The paper drawer lies at the very bottom, as well as it’s developed in such a way that we found it merely a little awkward to lots, because of outcome tray that’s located straight over. The input tray has an ability for 150 sheets of letter size paper; it’s not a great deal, but the printer supports automatic duplexing (two-sided printing). Epson WF-2660 Driver Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||epson15796.exe|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v22.214.171.124||epson18986.exe|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||RPDx64_1.66.exe|
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.9||ESU_4.4.9.exe|
|Epson Fax Utility v2.42||EPFaxUtil_2.42.exe|
|Epson Event Manager v3.10.94||EEM_3.10.94.exe|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce WF-2660 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce WF-2660 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.