Epson TM-T20II Review & Installation Without CD
Epson TM-T20II Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Epson’s cost-efficient ReadyPrint TM-T20 thermal printer is the latest enhancement to Epson’s line of energy-efficient POS printers. Based upon Epson’s sophisticated printing technology, the ReadyPrint TM-T20 was made specifically to meet the demands of low volume merchants with standard POS printing functionality, high integrity and ease-of-use features.
Recommended : Epson TM-T88V Driver & Software Downloads for
Epson TM-T20II Features
The Epson TM-T20II is the second generation of TM-T20 series thermal receipt printers. The Epson TM-T20II carries on the practice of top quality with an economic climate cost point. The Epson TM-T20II is Energy Star accredited, which indicates a minimized total expense of ownership when compared to the competitors. And the TM-T20II features a 2 year service warranty for added satisfaction.
TM-T20II is designed for very easy installment in shops as well as shops. Even if it is installed horizontally with its back directly versus the wall, its cover can be opened, so no added space is required. If the accessory switch panel for upright installment is made use of when installed up and down, easy procedure is readily available thanks to its great visibility. By attaching the wall hanging bracket to the bottom, TM-T20 can be established with its front perpendicularly for installation to other tools. Epson TM-T20II Driver & Software Downloads for Linux, Mac, Windows
Recommended : Epson Perfection 4870 Driver & Software Downloads
Epson TM-T20II Specifications:
- Type of printing: color
- At work printing: piezoelectric inkjet
- Supported media types: Glossy paper, Plain paper
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- Printer usage: Home, Small/home office
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Height: 187mm
- Width: 450mm
- Depth: 289mm
- Printing on: cardstock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, CD/DVD, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 450x187x282 mm
- Features: PhotoEnhance function for automatic color image
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson TM-T20II Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson TM-T20II All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson TM-T20II All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson TM-T20II All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How to Set up Driver Epson TM-T20II Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson TM-T20II download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson TM-T20II for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson TM-T20II Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.