Epson Stylus Pro 9600 Overview
The Epson Stylus Pro 9600 with Ultrachrome ink is a little a throwback but, from what I’ve read, it is still the workhorse of numerous print shops and also photographers. Nevertheless, the largest con of acquiring antiquated (and used) equipment is digging up all the guidebooks as well as software needed to obtain points running. In my recurring initiative to return to the web, I’m documenting my experience as well as attempting to streamline a few of the details I’ve located so far.
The Stylus Pro 9600 offers unparalleled result quality with the highest resolution available at 2880dpi, and also its low running prices provide cost-effective prints whenever. The customer could pick between 3 various Black ink modes to optimize black ink density for numerous media kinds and also printing applications. This big style printer is likewise the first of its kind to provide true border-free printing on all four sides of the sheet. See Also: Epson Stylus CX5600 Driver & Software Downloads for Linux, Mac, Windows
Epson has reported from numerous customers that have used 3rd party paper and also have actually been extremely let down with the results. When the very same clients have transformed to real Epson paper, they have actually been amazed and pleased with the color and quality of their prints. Epson suggests that you do not utilize any non-genuine printing papers if you want to get the very best results from your Epson printer.
- Type of printing: color
- At work printing: piezoelectric inkjet
- Supported media types: Glossy paper, Plain paper
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- Printer usage: Home, Small/home office
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Height: 187mm
- Width: 450mm
- Depth: 289mm
- Printing on: cardstock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, CD/DVD, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 450x187x282 mm
- Features: PhotoEnhance function for automatic color image
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson Stylus Pro 9600 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup
|Epson Stylus Pro 9600 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Stylus Pro 9600 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson Stylus Pro 9600 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How to Set up Driver Printer for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Stylus Pro 9600 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Uninstall Procedure (Windows)
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.