Epson Stylus NX330 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson Stylus NX330 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Great performance, plus a sleek, space-saving layout– the Epson Stylus NX330 all-in-one printer brings all this together in one economical inkjet. A whisper-quiet entertainer, the NX330 showcases Epson Connect for instantaneous cordless printing from preferred mobile devices1. And, it offers the current in wireless technology1, so it’s very easy to share your Small-in-One with the entire household. The NX330 consists of a 1.44″ tilt LCD and card ports for basic, PC-free image printing. Get your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite ® Ultra instant-dry ink. You could also scan essential files as well as save them as PDFs or JPEGs, or make brilliant shade duplicates quickly.
Recommended : Epson Stylus Photo 1400 Driver & Software Downloads
Epson Stylus NX330 Features
I went to the store recently to acquire substitute ink for my aging printer and also saw the Epson NX330 for sale for regarding the rate of the substitute ink cartridges I needed. On the upside, I suched as that the shade inks were different as well as it was cordless – my old printer was wired and could have been networked yet was not. The capacity to print pictures as well as papers from my iTouch by means of the Epson iPrint application was also an and also. I purchased the printer and discovered the set up was a breeze. I set-up & connected my desktop, laptop computer & iTouch in less than an hour, including reboots (glaciers relocate quicker than re-starting a completely packed system using Windows XP). Print high quality is very good for such a cost-effective printer. Print rate is typical. The scanning quality is likewise very good as well as has a great deal of wonderful options. If there is a disadvantage, there is no fax capability. However I can scan items, transform to PDF as well as email separately. For the price this is an awesome little printer best for house and also individual usage.
Recommended : Epson Stylus NX430 Driver & Software Downloads
A substantial paperweight of an ineffective chunk of plastic. Wireless printing works concerning 1 from every 90 days, and also only as soon as on that day. Paper feeding was fine initially but although I had it for regarding a year, thanks to cordless printing I ‘d just published a handful of points. Well, I ultimately quit as well as plugged it in, indicating that if I wish to print I have to stretch the very short (not included, certainly) USB cord throughout my key-board and also awkwardl utilize the key-board with my arms wrapped around it. And also I discover it will not feed anymore, in all. I attempted feeding one web page, then I attempted placing in more paper to evaluate it down, then much less, I tried opening it as much as clean the rollers and also can’t seem to access the rollers, and also I dislike, I dislike, I HATE this printer. I am making use of Staples multiuse paper. I am not buying different paper to try once more, due to the fact that it’s ludicrous that this ought to be a problem whatsoever, and I’m not throwing away more loan on something this horrible. I would certainly listened to that Epson was much better top quality than HP and took a chance – well, wants to me like in between both they might too share a factory.Epson Stylus NX330 Driver & Software Downloads for Linux, Mac, Windows
Epson Stylus NX330 Specifications:
- Type of printing: color
- At work printing: piezoelectric inkjet
- Supported media types: Glossy paper, Plain paper
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- Printer usage: Home, Small/home office
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Height: 187mm
- Width: 450mm
- Depth: 289mm
- Printing on: cardstock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, CD/DVD, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 450x187x282 mm
- Features: PhotoEnhance function for automatic color image
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson Stylus NX330 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson Stylus NX330 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Stylus NX330 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson Stylus NX330 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus NX330 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Stylus NX330 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus NX330 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson Stylus NX330 Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.