The Epson NX230 is an all-in-one printer that performs a variety of features. This Epson Inkjet printer scans, copies, and faxes papers making it an appropriate choice for a home office or tiny office applications. The Epson NX230 prints product with sharp messages as well as photo top quality pictures. The resolution of the printer depends on 9600×9600 dpi, supplying high quality results on scanning with wonderful details.
Epson Stylus NX230 Features
The Epson Stylus NX230 Small-In-One Printer publishes 4.4 ppm in black and also 2.2 ppm in shade. The specific ink cartridges lower the expense each print by letting you change just the shade that runs out. The printer’s high resolution and small ink drop (4pl) make it excellent for printing photos, flyers, as well as papers. The printer utilizes Epson’s DURABrite ink system for prints that dry right away and also withstand fading as well as smudging. Additionally, the printer’s red-eye elimination and also photo repair aid generate the very best possible prints.
“https://www.epsondriverprinter.com” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for Epson Stylus NX230 Printer from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for EPSON Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer. See Also: Epson XP-340 Driver & Software Downloads for Linux, Mac, Windows
Epson Stylus NX230 Specifications:
- Type of printing: color
- At work printing: piezoelectric inkjet
- Supported media types: Glossy paper, Plain paper
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- Printer usage: Home, Small/home office
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Height: 187mm
- Width: 450mm
- Depth: 289mm
- Printing on: cardstock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, CD/DVD, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 450x187x282 mm
- Features: PhotoEnhance function for automatic color image
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson Stylus NX230 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson Stylus NX230 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Stylus NX230 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson Stylus NX230 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus NX230 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Stylus NX230 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus NX230 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson Stylus NX230 Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.