The Epson L210 is an all-in-one with integrated ink system, perfect for home offices and pupils wanting to print, scan and copy at an ultra-low expense. Including Micro Piezo printhead technology and Epson real ink, you could quickly print for less without compromising on top quality.
Epson L210 Driver software is simple to download and install and also set up. Epson L210 has a 12 percent smaller impact than previous models and also matches any type of workplace. It showcases Epson quick ink top-up technology for very easy mess-free refills. Unique tubes in the printer guarantee smooth and also reliable ink flow at all times. It provides trustworthy as well as affordable printing, scanning as well as copying.
It is very easy to obtain a print from mobile phones and also tablet due to Epson Connect and also Wi-Fi connection allowing you to print indeterminate photos and also rich message prints. Printing Resolution is 5,760 x 1,440 DPI and ISO print speed is 6 pages/min for grayscale and also 3 pages/min for shade. Checking Resolution is 600 DPI x 1,200 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical) and Output styles are BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PDF. To downloads Epson L210 Driver, please click the link listed below. See Also: Epson Stylus R220 Driver Download for Windows 7, 8, 10
- Type of printing: color
- At work printing: piezoelectric inkjet
- Supported media types: Glossy paper, Plain paper
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- Printer usage: Home, Small/home office
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Height: 187mm
- Width: 450mm
- Depth: 289mm
- Printing on: cardstock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, CD/DVD, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 450x187x282 mm
- Features: PhotoEnhance function for automatic color image
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson L210 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson l210 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson l210 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson l210 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How to Set up Driver Printer for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson l210 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Uninstall Procedure (Windows)
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.