Epson GT-15000 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson GT-15000 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The GT-15000 combines award-winning technology and performance to provide unparalleled convenience for the most demanding company workgroup environments. Epson’s ColorTrue( TM) Imaging System incorporates remarkable hardware and software, allowing the GT-15000 to achieve exact shade recreation and decreased noise on scans. Using 48-bit shade deepness and also 600 x 1200 dpi real hardware resolution with Epson’s Micro Step( TM) drive technology and a four line 600 dpi CCD sensor, the GT-15000 delivers rich, vivid color and also easy-to-read text on scans up to 11 ″ x 17.” The unique 4 line CCD sensing unit, along with the common Red, Green and also Blue lines, has a dedicated Black channel to accelerate monochrome scans without lowering picture high quality.
Epson GT-15000 Features
-600 x 1,200 dpi optical resolution, 9,600 x 9,600 dpi inserted
-48- bit shade depth, 16-bit grayscale
– Large 11.7-by-17-inch scanning location
– Instant start-up without any workout needed
– USB 2.0 and SCSI-2 connection, optional FireWire
The EPSON GT-15000 supplies faster scanning speeds and greater efficiency to business as well as educational users. It can be networked or used as a standalone scanner as well as is an outstanding remedy for space-efficient paperless archiving. Epson GT-15000 Driver & Software Downloads for Linux, Mac, Windows
Epson GT-15000 Specifications:
- Type of printing: color
- At work printing: piezoelectric inkjet
- Supported media types: Glossy paper, Plain paper
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- Printer usage: Home, Small/home office
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Height: 187mm
- Width: 450mm
- Depth: 289mm
- Printing on: cardstock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, CD/DVD, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 450x187x282 mm
- Features: PhotoEnhance function for automatic color image
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson GT-15000 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson GT-15000 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson GT-15000 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson GT-15000 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How to Set up Driver Epson GT-15000 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson GT-15000 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson GT-15000 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson GT-15000 Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.