Epson Expression Premium XP-640 Driver & Software Downloads
The Epson Expression Premium XP-640 Small-in-One Printer ($149.99) is a photo-optimized all-in-one printer (AIO). It executes well wherefore it is, as well as its print, scan, and copy high quality are good overall. The XP-640 has a tiny footprint and, offered its cost, an impressive function set. Unfortunately, like the majority of various other entry-level image printers, it additionally has somewhat high running prices.
Review & “Installation without CD
The front panel of the XP-640 pivots upwards to 90 degrees as well as has a 2.7-inch color LCD. That’s not a touch display; instead, you operate the printer with the nearby touch panel. This could appear old-fashioned in the age of the smartphone and touch display screens, however personally I favor it. Frequently, printer touch screens are less competent and also troublesome to utilize. The XP-640’s touch panel was accurately responsive to my input.
The XP-640 likewise sustains duplex (two-sided) printing, so it’ll certainly be functional sufficient for the majority of residence users. We did have a few small issues, however. The paper trays really feel extremely light and lightweight and also the preliminary set up is a little bit confusing. The published guidebook advises you to start by loading paper into the top (image) tray, while the installer program actually needs you to start by filling the lower (plain paper) tray to make sure that you can print out some examination web pages in order to adjust the print head appropriately.Epson Expression Premium XP-640 Driver & Software Downloads for Linux, Mac, Windows
Epson Expression Premium XP-640 Specifications:
- Type of printing: color
- At work printing: piezoelectric inkjet
- Supported media types: Glossy paper, Plain paper
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- Printer usage: Home, Small/home office
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Height: 187mm
- Width: 450mm
- Depth: 289mm
- Printing on: cardstock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, CD/DVD, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 450x187x282 mm
- Features: PhotoEnhance function for automatic color image
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson Expression Premium XP-640 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson Expression Premium XP-640 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Expression Premium XP-640 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson Expression Premium XP-640 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Expression Premium XP-640 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Expression Premium XP-640 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Expression Premium XP-640 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson Expression Premium XP-640 Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.