Epson Expression Photo XP-960 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson Expression Photo XP-960 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The rounded sides of Epson’s Expression Photo XP-960 decrease mass as high as possible, so although it has the capacity to take care of A3 paper, it’s tiny sufficient to share an average-sized desk with a computer as well as still have room to save. The glossy black coating is an outright magnet for dirt, yet because all the trays as well as flaps fold nicely away, it’s really simple to clean it down with a duster.
Recommended : Epson Expression Home XP-345 Driver & Software
Epson Expression Photo XP-960 Features
The XP-960 differentiated itself in our image printing tests with extraordinary print quality– shades were dazzling and also healthy, and flesh tones looked all-natural and also realistic. With 5760 x 1440 resolution, the printer recreates specific information, as well as it offers indeterminate printing in all supported print sizes. In our testing, whether we printed 4 x 6 photos or large-format 8 x 10 photos, the inking was consistent and also mistake cost-free. When compared side-by-side with the competitors, the XP-960’s prints consistently wowed us.
Core MFP attributes in the XP-960 are restricted to printing from as well as scanning to a PC, plus functioning as a standalone copier. Like many MFPs implied for residence usage, it does not have some crucial office-centric features, consisting of an automatic file feeder (ADF) and also fax capacity. Nonetheless, it offers both an Ethernet port and also Wi-Fi capacity, so you can share it conveniently on a network. Epson Expression Photo XP-960 Driver & Software Downloads for Linux, Mac, Windows
Recommended : Epson Expression Home XP-322 Driver & Software
Epson Expression Photo XP-960 Specifications:
- Type of printing: color
- At work printing: piezoelectric inkjet
- Supported media types: Glossy paper, Plain paper
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- Printer usage: Home, Small/home office
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Height: 187mm
- Width: 450mm
- Depth: 289mm
- Printing on: cardstock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, CD/DVD, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 450x187x282 mm
- Features: PhotoEnhance function for automatic color image
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson Expression Photo XP-960 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson Expression Photo XP-960 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Expression Photo XP-960 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson Expression Photo XP-960 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Expression Photo XP-960 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Expression Photo XP-960 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Expression Photo XP-960 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson Expression Photo XP-960 Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.