Epson Expression ET-2550 EcoTank Wireless Color All-in-One Review
Epson ET-2550 Driver Downloads & Setup for Windows 10, 8, 7 – The Epson Expression ET-2550 EcoTank uses one of the most attracting recommendations in today’s ink-jet printer market: cost-effective ink. Since this printer has four refillable ink storage tanks rather than replaceable ink cartridges, you acquire inks by the container, not by the round. The resulting expense of each web page is a fraction of exactly what you pay with completing designs.
Epson ET-2550 Features
The ET-2550 has a compact footprint (19.3 W x 20.7 D x 11.6 H) taking into consideration all that’s packed into it, but beware: when you pour ink into its tanks, be careful. It’s an almost proper procedure however if you get any ink on your skin, a lot of solvents will certainly not remove it so don’t also attempt. After a couple of days, it will indeed vanish. I recommend using latex handwear covers and placing the printer on newspapers during the filling up process. As well as do not wear your most beautiful clothes.
The “ET” represents Eco Tank, the “Eco” mentioning both ink economic climate and also to the ecological recognition that will conserve many plastic cartridges from winding up in landfills or being discarded right into the sea. As for economy goes, Epson says the inks supplied are the equivalent of 80 ink cartridges, and for only $52, you can obtain a refilled inkjet of 4, 70ml (2.4 oz) containers for the ET-2550 and also complement the tanks as needed.
The ET-2550 isn’t specifically quickly at daily printing papers on plain paper. It printed our five-page message paper in 42 secs, or 7.1 pages each minute (ppm). This was roughly five secs slower compared to the HP Envy 5540. Using Quiet setting, making a modest decrease in the noise level, the ET-2550 published the same record in 53 seconds. Epson ET-2550 Driver Downloads & Setup for Windows 10, 8, 7
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson ET-2550 Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||RPDx64_1.66.exe|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||epson16373.exe|
|Printer Driver v2.41||epson16444.exe|
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.9||ESU_4.4.9.exe|
|Epson Event Manager v3.10.94||EEM_3.10.94.exe|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v126.96.36.199||epson16412.exe|
How to Set up Driver Epson ET-2550 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson ET-2550 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson ET-2550 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson ET-2550 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.