Epson ET-2500 Driver and Software Downloads. Epson improved the company model for inkjet printers latest year when it launched its original Eco tank model. For decades, printer businesses have been bothering us by marketing their printers for a meager price – and when killing the high cost of replacing their ink cartridges. In contrast, the Epson Ecotank range is much more expensive than conventional inkjet printers, but they do not use traditional ink cartridges and replace them with sizeable refillable ink tanks that offer much lower cost per page over the life of the printer.
Epson ET-2500 Driver and Software Downloads
The compartment comprises four ink tanks sticking out from the right front of the unit, delivering the ET-2550 a different look compared to the printer using the cartridge. Here, you lift the lid, revealing four tanks, with their pop-off caps. The front control panel has various buttons including a small 1.4-inch screen, which makes the stand-alone operation less than optimal, especially since it’s not a touchscreen. When you use the control panel to start scanning, for example, the display does not offer a settings menu to change the resolution. You need to make such adjustments on the PC. See Also: Epson WorkForce 610 Driver and Software Downloads
Epson ET-2500 Print, Copy, Scan.
Prints, scans, and copies of ET-2550, but no fax. Single 100-sheet input tray attaches from the back of the unit, and you load the paper vertically. There are no secondary trays specific to photo document or other specialized media, so you have to swap the media while switching print jobs. The SD Card slot on the head panel, to the port side of the output tray, makes it easy to print from your camera’s memory card; however, you can not scan the document to the card in the slot.
Epson ET-2500 driver is not very fast printing everyday documents on plain paper. It prints our five-page text document in 42 seconds, or 7.1 pages per minute (ppm). It’s approximately 5 seconds slower than HP Envy 5540. Using Quiet mode, which reduces the noise level, Epson ET-2500 driver prints the same document in 53 seconds.
Our six-page document mixing text and images arrives in 2 minutes, 56 seconds, or 2 ppm, which is in the middle of the road. For comparison, HP Envy 5540 prints the same document approximately half a minute faster, while the HP OfficeJet 4650 takes around half a minute longer. Using the Epson iPrint app on Android phones, text and image pages are printed about half the printing speed of the PC, taking more than a minute (1:03) to write a single page.
Epson ET-2500 Print Quality.
Like all Eco tank copies, the ET-2500 is a multifunctional machine that combines the functions of printers, scanners, and copiers, along with wifi and USB connectivity. Not the most elegant printer we’ve ever seen, because the large ink tanks darting to the side of the device looks a bit unsuitable, as well as adding a few inches to the overall width of the printer. There is no internal paper tray, so you must load paper through the protruding plate from the back of the printer.
The lower price of this model involves some other compromises as well. There is no LCD control panel at all, no option for duplex printing (two sides), and no support for Apple AirPlay for iOS devices – although Epson does offer its iPrint app, available for iOS and Android devices. The lack of duplex printing is disappointing for printers in this price range, and you should step into one of the more expensive Eco tank models if you need that particular feature.
Not the fastest printer around, although the speed of 7.5 pages per minute for mono and 4ppm text documents for text-and-graphics should work still for most home users. Print quality is also excellent, with smooth, clean text that looks very close to laser quality, as well as unique color and photo graphics.
However, of course, it is the cost of running a printer that makes it stand out from the crowd. The price of Epson ET-2500 driver combines four ink – cyan, magenta, yellow and black inks – which will last for 4,000 pages of black text, and 6,500 pages of text-and-graphics. When the ink runs out, you buy a new ink bottle and spray it into the tank on the side of the printer. Epson ET-2500 Driver and Software Downloads
Epson ET-2500 Specifications:
- Printing Technology: Ink-jet – color
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max): 3000 pages
- Display Diagonal Size: 1.44″
- Recommended Monthly Volume: 500 pages
- Manufacturer: Epson
- Wireless Ready: Yes
- Supported Flash: Memory SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- Inkjet Technology: Epson Micro Piezo
- Minimum Ink: Droplet Size 3 pl
- Ink Cartridge: Configuration 4 cartridges (1 each: cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
- Power Consumption: Sleep 1.5 Watt
- Power Consumption: Standby 5 Watt
- Max Copying Speed: Up to 7.7 ppm (mono) / up to 3.7 ppm (color)
- Power Consumption: Operational 13 Watt
- Max Copying Speed: B/W 7.7 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing: none
- Max Copying Speed: Color 3.7 ppm
- Maximum Copies: 20
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson ET-2500 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson ET-2500 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson ET-2500 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson ET-2500 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How to Set up Driver Epson ET-2500 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson ET-2500 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson ET-2500 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson ET-2500 Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.