Epson CX3810 Overview
The Epson Stylus CX3810 is excellent for all your day-to-day tasks. Make fast color copies, or perhaps black-and-white, without ever switching on your computer. You get great outcomes every time, whether you’re copying the team e-newsletter or instructions to the game. As well as, the copies prepare when you are with quick-drying, smudge evidence inks.
The Epson CX3810 is a low-end all-in-one inkjet that sets you back between $65 and $85. It’s quite much like the CX7000F other than that it does not consist of fax capacities, as well as its photo outcome maxes out at 8.5″ x 11″ (as opposed to A4). Print and also copy prices are additionally rather slower at 18 ppm for black text, and 9 ppm for color text. There is no memory card support built right into this printer, either. Automated record handling is additionally pretty restricted. See Also: Epson Stylus NX215 Driver & Software Downloads
Consumable coincide when it comes to the CX7000F, with black ink cartridges at $19 (not accurate) and also color cartridges at regarding $12, as well as with similar multi-pack and also bundle deals readily available. The CX3810 collaborates with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, Me and also 98SE plus Mac OS X 10.3.9 to 10.4.x. The software package is likewise the same as that for the CX7000F.
- Type of printing: color
- At work printing: piezoelectric inkjet
- Supported media types: Glossy paper, Plain paper
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- Printer usage: Home, Small/home office
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Height: 187mm
- Width: 450mm
- Depth: 289mm
- Printing on: cardstock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, CD/DVD, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 450x187x282 mm
- Features: PhotoEnhance function for automatic color image
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson CX3810 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup
|Epson CX3810 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson CX3810 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||
|Epson CX3810 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How to Set up Driver Printer for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson CX3810 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Uninstall Procedure (Windows)
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.