Epson Artisan 1430 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson Artisan 1430 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Our top ten listing consists of small printers, and also the Artisan is maybe the least compact of them all. At 24.3 x 31.4 x 16.3 (W x D x H) and 26 extra pounds, this printer gets on the bulkier side of those on our checklist. The goal is to locate a printer that uses up as little space as feasible, and also one that isn’t really a pain to move around. The Artisan 1430 uses up a lot more space than various other printers we evaluated, including its Artisan series predecessors.
Recommended : Epson Stylus CX4800 Driver & Software Downloads
Epson Artisan 1430 Features
Being that the Artisan 1430 is a wide-format printer, it’s certainly rather huge. But believe it or not, it’s reasonably small wherefore it is. The device gauges approximately 24.3 x 12.7 x 8.5 inches, so a good portion of desktop computer area is needed. It evaluates 26 extra pounds– not incredibly heavy, but we would not intend to move it often. The paper feed has a capability for 100 sheets of simple paper, and up to 30 sheets of specialty or fine-art media.
The Artisan 1430 is the replacement for the Stylus 1400. Initially I was a little bit repossessed by the brand-new Artisan tag Epson gave this printer, assuming these were just designated to the reduced end consumer designs and also all-in-one gadgets. While the 1430 is the entry level offering in the 13-inch market, it has actually the attributes had to be a valued addition to the electronic photographer’s studio, especially for those that are less constant printers.Epson Artisan 1430 Driver & Software Downloads for Linux, Mac, Windows
Recommended : Epson Stylus C88+ Driver & Software Downloads
Epson Artisan 1430 Specifications:
- Type of printing: color
- At work printing: piezoelectric inkjet
- Supported media types: Glossy paper, Plain paper
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 5760×1440 dpi
- Printer usage: Home, Small/home office
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Height: 187mm
- Width: 450mm
- Depth: 289mm
- Printing on: cardstock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, CD/DVD, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 450x187x282 mm
- Features: PhotoEnhance function for automatic color image
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson Artisan 1430 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson Artisan 1430 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Artisan 1430 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson Artisan 1430 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Artisan 1430 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Artisan 1430 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Artisan 1430 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson Artisan 1430 Printer Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.