Epson Artisan 1430 Wireless Inkjet Printer Review
Epson Artisan 1430 Driver Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7 – The Epson Artisan is a professional-grade portable printer with great black as well as shade resolution that could print on a vast selection of media sizes as well as could hold up to 100 sheets of printer paper. So why does it rank so low on our leading ten lists? This printer’s deficiencies exceed its toughness by lacking in print speed as well as a compact layout, yet boasting high printing resolution.
Epson packages 1430 with a complete collection of six individual ink containers black, cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan, and bright magenta. These are Epson’s Claria Hi-Definition inks with claimed better spot-, scratch-, and also water-resistance. A quick examination of this smudge- and also water-resistance revealed that the inks live up to their claim– even on glossy paper, water did not trigger a problem, as well as it took quite a bit more than regular stress to see any smearing issues.
Epson Artisan 1430 Features
Being that the Artisan 1430 is a wide-format printer, it’s undoubtedly relatively big. Believe it or otherwise, it’s moderately small for what it is. The unit measures around 24.3 x 12.7 x 8.5 inches, so a good piece of the desktop computer room is needed. It considers 26 extra pounds not extremely heavy, yet we wouldn’t want to move it typically. The paper feed has a capacity for 100 sheets of simple paper and approximately 30 layers of specialized or fine-art media.
The Artisan 1430 has the connectivity options suitable for house setups. You could connect it to a network through Wi-Fi, or straight to a PC or Mac using USB. There’s a PictBridge USB port on the front (for direct connections to PictBridge-enabled electronic cams), yet this particular USB port does not support flash drives or another USB device. There’s no Ethernet port, neither exist media card slots. The smartphone can print to the Artisan 1430 with Epson’s EpsonConnect app.
Our top ten list includes compact printers, and also the Artisan is maybe the least compact of them all. At 24.3 x 31.4 x 16.3 (W x D x H) as well as 26 extra pounds, this printer is on the bulkier side of those on our checklist. The goal is to discover a printer that takes up as little space as feasible, and also one that isn’t a pain to walk around. The Artisan 1430 takes up far more area than other printers we reviewed, including its Artisan series predecessors. Epson Artisan 1430 Driver Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson Artisan 1430 Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||epson17141.exe|
|Printer Driver v6.92||epson17146.exe|
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.9||ESU_4.4.9.exe|
|Epson Print CD v2.44||EPCD_2.44.exe|
How to Set up Driver Epson Artisan 1430 Printer :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Artisan 1430 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search to the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Artisan 1430 for Mac:
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson Artisan 1430 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.